CAB – On-board computer
- Battery check with calculation of the average voltage per minute (it doubles the battery service life).
- Check of motor temperature and motor thermal cut-out.
- Troubleshooting of electrical failures by means of blinks and audible alarm (diagnostic function).
- Prevention of unexpected start of the machine by means of a specific starting sequence (Directive 2006/42/EC section 1.2.6 and 22.214.171.124).
* For the harvesters of the “K” series (white asparagus harvesters), the CAB interacts with the “STOP&GO” system to check the presence of the operator(s) within the harvesting area (Directive 2006/42/EC sections 3.3.4 and 4.2.1).
STOP & GO – CE – Patented
- The system stops the machine immediately (by means of 2 optical sensors) when the operator reaches the end of the work area to avoid any risk of impact with the rear carriage. When the operator moves forward, machine movement restarts slowly to avoid any risk (acceleration time can be adjusted from the control unit).
- A special detection sensor senses the presence of the operator in the correct work position and causes the machine to stop if the operator is not in position or if he is within a danger zone.
- During transfers with the operator at the rear of the machine, the detection sensor can be disabled by means of the relevant switch; the 2 optical sensors stay on.
- The 3 sensors of the “STOP & GO” system can be disabled to manually operate the machine (by pulling the machine start-up cord).
- Our system, patented for machines with “STOP&GO” optical sensors, can also be fitted to other machinery or machine models.